Friday, May 7, 2010

Lovely Louise

LOOKBOOK.nu: "Hyères." by Louise Ebel: "Vintage Dress, Topshop Shoes, Topshop Bag"

Oh Louise, how I adore your ability to complement vintage with contemporary pieces. I find this a great feat, as do throngs of LookBookers.

If you have not admired Louise, and her blog Pandora, you should. With Paris as the backdrop, excellent photography captures this beautiful woman, in her almost as beautiful clothes.

I showed my husband Louise's blog when talking with him the other night about perhaps trying to shoot some photos of me in my best vintage, and putting them out there for who knows who to see. He response was, "well of course you'd have photos of yourself on your blog if they looked like that."

I will not look as lovely as Louise, but when I get over being camera shy, I might show more of myself to the world. My closet just might be have to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment